The Indonesian office of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is advertising a 6-month internship, open to those who are enrolled in a postgraduate degree in a relevant field at the time of application. The intern will be based in the Office of the Resident Coordinator (RC Office) in Jakarta.
- Track UN agency and joint programmes, activities and events, as well as key national and global political and development-related events of significance to UN in Indonesia and assist in sharing gathered information within the UN and with relevant stakeholders
- Gather information from UN agencies for the UN In Indonesia website and provide creative inputs for maintenance of website
- Provide support to answering queries on the UN system in Indonesia
- Assisting in coordination of UNPDF working groups
- Research key issues and provide support in the preparation of speeches/talking points, presentations, press releases, reports, briefings etc.
- Provide support to developing one-pagers and other communication materials on the UN in Indonesia and related topics
- Editing and improving the lay-out of documents as needed
- Provide support to MY World survey promotion activities
- Providing backstopping and logistical support for organisation of UN events
- Day-to-day support to the work of the Resident Coordinator and his office as requested
For full information about what the position requires, and on how to apply, please see the listing at the UNDP website.