Cosmetics company Loreal is looking for young Indonesians to join its Young Entrepreneurs Program. Offering three distinct programs, or “functional areas”, the YEP is a 12-month structured management trainee program for graduates.
Required qualifications include:
- Indonesian work permit or citizenship
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an overseas educational institution (expected 2014 graduates are encouraged to apply);
- Maximum of 3 years full time work experience;
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High energy and dynamic with superb analytical skills;
- Showcase strong passion for the beauty industry
For more information, and to apply, head to the Loreal website.