The Conference of Australian and Indonesian Youth (CAUSINDY) is back for 2015, and applications to be a delegate are now open. Find out how to be a part of the premier bilateral forum for youth dialogue at the CAUSINDY website.
In the news
- Former RI ambassador to Australia Wiryono Sastrohandoyo adds to the discussion on how to repair the relationship in the Jakarta Post.
- The tax drone cometh: Bloomberg reports how aerial photography is being used to assess resource royalties.
- Energy Minister Sudirman Said announces Indonesia will seek readmission to OPEC.
- Understanding through art: The Jakarta Globe reports on an Indonesia-Northern Territory artists’ camp pioneered by CAUSINDY 2014 panellist Colin McDonald QC.
- Jakarta’s governor ‘Ahok’ gets things done, but his temper is sidelining some constituencies, writes @catriona_cc at the Lowy Interpreter.