AIYA Links: 20 November
In the news
- It’s been a great week for economic ties with the Australia-Indonesia Business Week bringing the largest ever Australian trade delegation to Indonesia:
- Australia and Indonesia will restart stalled talks over the long-awaited trade and investment agreement.
- To help more Indonesians visit and do business in Australia, three year multiple entry visas will be launched.
- The Australia Indonesia Centre’s new report, Succeeding Together, highlighted how major industries in both countries complement each other.
At the AIYA Blog
- Celia Finch reports on the launch of Window on Australia, putting the best of Australian TV on Indonesia’s top channels.
- Sisca Rudi memperkenalkan Eddie Mabo, tokoh bangsa Aborigin Australia yang memperjuangkan hak tanah warga asli pada tahun 1980an.
Events & opportunities
- Learn Bahasa Indonesia in Bali with a discount for AIYA Members thanks to our exclusive offer in partnership with the Cinta Bahasa language school.