We want to know what you think! The third annual AIYA Survey of members and friends takes about 15 minutes and helps seek to identify who you are, your opinion on the Australia-Indonesia relationship and how you’d like it to evolve.
In the news
- ‘An ambitious and deeply symbolic program of cultural diplomacy’: Natali Pearson on efforts between Australia and Indonesia to work together to save the wreck of HMAS Perth.
- The FT reports on how big conglomerates are joining the battle to dominate Indonesian e-commerce.
- Lachlan Wilson at the ASPI Strategist on how Indonesia faces challenges dealing with China’s behaviour in the South China Sea.
- Bloomberg spoke to Indonesian Defence Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu about current tensions with China.
- Jakarta Post: blocking controversial floating LNG proposal may hurt Indonesia’s long term goal of boosting gas production.
- At Inside Indonesia, a look at the spirituality and politics of charismatic Christian groups in urban Indonesia.
At the AIYA Blog
- AIYA Jakarta helped introduce success stories from the Australia Awards scholarship scheme at live streaming events across Indonesia.
Events & opportunities
- The Boston Consulting Group invites Indonesian speaking professionals to join their Jakarta Online Connection Event to explore opportunities in consulting.