In the news
- Jakarta’s gubernatorial race: Ahok likely to face the son of former president SBY and former education minister Anies Baswedan.
- At New Mandala, a sobering look at controlling HIV/AIDS in Indonesia and the politics of eating during Ramadan.
- The Nusantara Economics blog has a look at the pros and cons of an SOE-driven infrastructure agenda.
- Jamie Davidson talks to @_DaveMcRae_ on how politics helps explain Indonesia’s infrastructure deficit.
At the AIYA Blog
- Michael York has part one of a recap of last week’s ANU Indonesia Update conference on Indonesia’s digital future.
- We’ve also got a great Q&A with Indonesian author Eliza Vitri, in Australia for the Melbourne Writers Festival.