AIYA Links: 30 September
In the news
- Indonesia’s tax amnesty is outperforming expectations as the first deadline approaches.
- Don’t miss Inside Indonesia‘s special edition on the performing arts to coincide with the OzAsia festival.
- ‘Shaming the shameless’? Plans to make corruption convicts sweep the streets.
- Indonesia at Melbourne: is Indonesia’s parliament trying to wind back the clock on democratic reform?
At the AIYA Blog
- We’re celebrating 500 posts at the AIYA Blog, thanks to all of our readers and their interest in the stories we’ve hosted.
- Check out part two of our interview with Indonesian author Eliza Fitra from the Melbourne Writers Festival.
Events & opportunities
- AIYA wants you: The AIYA National Executive Committee is expanding, and we’re currently looking for candidates to fill three new voluntary positions.
- Asialink Leaders Program 2017: applications are now open for this valuable opportunity for networking and professional development.