In the news
- Greg Fealy reports from Jakarta that the causes and implications of recent anti-Ahok protests are complex.
- Ihsan Ali-Fauzi: the pursuit of Ahok has a lot of politics, and money, behind it.
- Former Indonesian minister A.S. Hikam says that Jokowi has mishandled the protest movement.
- ‘Going it alone’: the Lowy Institute’s @ConnellyAL has a new report on Indonesia and the South China Sea.
- Indonesia is on the hunt for new trade deals after the TPP falls of the agenda.
At the AIYA Blog
- Tim Flicker on the unexpected humour of making kasalahan kecil dalam Bahasa Indonesia.