The results of our 2016 members’ survey are out! See how our membership views the big issues in the Australia-Indonesia relationship here.
In the news
- Reuters reports on the political calculations behind President Jokowi’s response to recent protests.
- Nava Nuraniyah from IPAC chats to @_DaveMcRae_ about combating online radicalism in Indonesia.
- The Conversation: why Indonesian land law still holds up development and disadvantages poor communities.
At the AIYA Blog
- We’ve got a fascinating Q&A with internationally renowned dancer-choreographer Eka Supriyanto.
Events & opportunities
- New career opportunities as a guest lecturer at the University of Sydney, a Sydney-based Internship at the Australian Institute of International Affairs, and a Research and Program Assistant at the USAsia Centre in Perth.