We know that many people have been shocked by the impact of the Coronavirus and have suddenly found themselves in uncertain situations. Some people have less or no work, are in uncertain housing situations and are unsure about what they are and are not allowed to do. Here are some links to information that may be useful:
Advice from the Indonesian Government:
– All citizens must study, work and pray from home
– All citizens must wear face masks when outside of their home
– All citizens must stay where they are and not go back to home cities during Ramadhan
– All modes of public transport can carry no more than 50% of its capacity
– All domestic flights will be stopped until 1 June
Electricity: Electricity Cost Relief – as a form of assistance to the community, the National Government is providing PLN consumers with 450 VA of free power over the next 3 months, namely for April, May and June.
Low-Income Family Card: PKH is a conditional social assistance program for Low-Income Families (KM).
PSBB Jakarta: The Jakarta Provincial Government Department of Social Services will distribute social assistance during the implementation of the Large Scale Social Restrictions (PSBB).
Updated 29 April 2020.