Secondary Years Teacher/Coordinator at the Jogjakarta Community School
The Jogjakarta Community school is looking for a full-time teacher/coordinator to lead its secondary years program, starting August, 2013. The position is based on a two year contract, paid based on experience and qualifications.
The position provides leadership opportunities and the chance to teach a small multi-grade class as part of an innovative program. JCS has a strong community orientation, and strives to provide an internationally relevant education that is grounded in the local context.
They’ve outlined the following selection criteria:
- Experienced and accredited/certified teacher able to teach a multi-grade class of Year 5-11 students. Experience teaching UK National Curriculum and Cambridge Curriculum preferred.
- Strong and informed educationalist with an international perspective. Experience living and teaching in Indonesia is an advantage.
- A versatile teacher and manager who can respond to diverse demands and challenges
- Proven and successful school leader, preferably in an international school setting
- Collegiate and collaborative team-builder, with excellent inter-personal skills and cross-cultural
- Confident and effective communicator who can command the interest and imagination of staff,
- pupils and parents
If you’re interested, applications close on the 17th of February. You can download the full position description here.