The Australia Indonesia Business Council are looking for a casual events organiser to work 7.5 hours, and possibly more, per week. The position would involve:
- Managing the AIBC’s membership database;
- Telephone communication with State Chairs to coordinate events; and
- Assisting with Sydney-based events.
The successful candidate will work from home, so you should have access to a mobile phone and computer. All the training required will be provided by the AIBC Executive Director.
The ideal candidate will:
- have strong computer skills (particularly using MS Excel);
- strong communication skills and telephone manner;
- experience organising events;
- an interest in business and/or the Australia – Indonesia relationship.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, please send an email to AIBC Executive Director, Leonie Walton, with your CV and a one-page cover letter. Applications for this position have closed.