ANZUK is seeking a graduate or qualified Indonesian teacher on behalf of a primary school located in Melbourne’s inner north-west region, for a last-minute vacancy.
The candidate would be required three days per week, teaching across the Primary school delivering a LOTE program new to the school:
As the Indonesian teacher you will be responsible for:
- plan, design and deliver curriculum content
- follow through school discipline policy
- contribution to school extra-curricular programs
- attending Professional Development and
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the wider school community
- be a highly organised, adaptable and punctual individual
- be looking for a 0.6 role for the entire 2014 school year
- be willing and able to adhere to anzuk* expectations and professional standards at all times.
Candidates are required to have a current VIT registration, up-to-date CV and two current principal class referees. For more information, visit the job listing on Seek.