Navitas, a diversified global education provider, is looking for a Marketing Officer to work from its Jakarta office.
Navitas offers “an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, English language training and settlement services, creative media education, workforce education and student recruitment”.
Essential skills for the position include:
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Relevant tertiary level qualification/s and/or marketing experience
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines, changing priorities and to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and proactive work habits including an eye for detail and for new recruitment activities
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
Download a full position description for more information.
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be sent to Mr David Matthews, Regional Manager – Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore at email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 25th April 2014.