AIYA Links: 5 August
In the news
- Australian Trade Minister Steve Ciobo stopped for streetside mie with @DubesAustralia.
- Fairfax has a rundown of the state of the Australia-Indonesia trade agenda.
- Indonesia’s GDP grew faster in the last quarter than expected, as the Jakarta stock market beats its regional rivals.
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati pins hopes on a tax amnesty to help Indonesia’s budget problems.
- Burhanuddin Muhtadi and John McBeth have more analysis of President Jokowi’s latest cabinet reshuffle.
- Historian Rosalind Hewett presents some forgotten complications of Indonesia’s independence struggle.
At the AIYA Blog
- An inspiring story of courage, commitment and struggle that all started in a small village in the heart of Bali.
Events & opportunities
- We’ve got some great opportunities at the AIYA Jobs Board: