In the news
- In the Straits Times, senior minister Luhut Pandjaitan welcomes Trump and criticises Obama.
- Trump business partner Hary Tanoesodibjo is in Washington for tomorrow’s inauguration.
- @JemmaPurdey chats with @_DaveMcRae_ on the possible birth of a Yudhoyono dynasty in Jakarta’s gubernatorial race.
- Strong fiscal management under Sri Mulyani is the focus of the World Bank’s latest Indonesia Economic Quarterly.
At the AIYA Blog
- Here’s why you shouldn’t pass op the opportunity to benefit from the Indonesian government’s Darmasiswa Scholarship.
- Australian and Indonesian teens are raising funds for a badly-needed village library in Bali.
Events & opportunities
- Indonesia analyst at Office of National Assessments (Open Source Centre), Canberra: an exciting opportunity for Australian citizens to use your knowledge of Indonesia in a government role.